Saturday, May 3, 2008

Holy Cow This Is Genius

I've got a leaky toilet upstairs, and 9 times out of ten the reason for the leak is the chain gets caught up on itself when it's flushed.

I was just reading Wikihow can came across this in the tips:

"Try threading the flapper chain through a plastic soda straw to prevent a long chain from getting stuck on things and preventing the flapper from seating properly."

To me, that's genius.

3 highly regarded thoughts:

That is genius! I'm passing it along to spouse--although we both take responsibility for handle-jiggling.

Good example of necessity is the mother of invention.
Thanks for coming to my blog. I'll try to make a point of getting to yours. i always appreciate the comments!
Also I don't know what I'll do yet as far as my last blog, but I will let you know.

That's pretty darn smart. I had that problem too, but I shortened the chain.

And, I think I'm going to steal your Dixie cup and kleenex idea.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home