Sunday, January 27, 2008

It Has Begun

Little Blue walked past me today on his way to put his plate into the dishwasher. On his return, guess what he did?

Tickle me? No.
Laugh? No.
Hug me? No.

He farted, not but 12 inches in front of my face (I was on the floor at the time). Any man who's worth his weight knows that it's Man Law that the occasional sneaky fart on someone is a joke. I don't care who you are, you've either delivered the blow or received it.

In the Pamphlet Clan, it's almost an hourly occurance at any family reunion on my Dad's side of the family.

My instant reply to his additional propulsion, "What was that?!"

"My Butt."

*Pink and I fight to contain ourselves*

"What do you need to say?"

"Sorry for tooting on you Daddy."

Oh yeah...it's begun.

1 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home