Let's see, it's been close to a month from my last post. Since then
- My wife was in and out of the hospital three times for close to two weeks
- Got to call 911 on one occasion
- My son got to flag down the Fire Truck
- My son tried to watch Transformers as 8+ emergency staff were in my living room taking care of my wife. He has excellent 'bob and weave' technique
- My MIL was in town for two weeks to help take care of the wife and kids
- I spent most of the hospital weeks with my wife, sleeping there all but 3 times
- Changed a tire in the hospital parking lot
- Got new tires for the van
- Paid my Dad off with a case of Monster energy drink from Costco as thanks for being on call and watching the kids while I with my wife (he a closet addict)
- Missed roughly 10 hours of work (part time work helps out here)
- My son lost his first tooth
- I quickly learned the way of the ninja with the previous bullet point
- My daughters start saying coherent words and phrases
- I realize I don't like how flirtatious Purple says "Hi"
- I still continue to think and dwell too much
And then my brother had to buy me World of Warcraft as a gift.
So I had to get it for my wife.
And we laughed at the 2.7 gig update.
Now I need to go find my rabbit ears. That's right around the corner.