Monday, September 15, 2008

Finger Nail Polish

I remember when my Mom started putting my last name on my school crap, it was annoying. Even my darn Lazer Tag lunch box had my last name in all caps in an ugly glittery fingernail polish ugly color.

I hated it.

Still, I had that lunch box for three or more years, and it never faded away.

With the girls' though, since their coined Purple and Teal here, those are the colors we usually stick to for everything when it comes to keeping things separated. I'm thankful Pink didn't want our girls to be in pink all the time. There is such a thing as too much of one color.
clipped from www.parenthacks.com
Labeling supplies for preschool reminded me of when I needed to label sippy cups and bottles for daycare. Tape peels off, and while Sharpies last a while, on some plastics a while only seemed to be a couple of washings and then I was trying to figure out which of two identical cups was the one we brought. What I started doing instead was using fingernail polish. It's not the easiest thing to write with, but you can at least get initials on most things and it lasts a lot longer.
 blog it

0 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home