Monday, August 4, 2008

A Top 10 At Home Dad List

It's a good list, and I agree with the whole thing.

Number 2 is a little iffy because I get it both ways. Some people look at me that way, but when I actually interact with Little Blue as he's cruising around or crashes into be for a big hug, then they get the little puppy dog eyes as if to say, "oh I wish my hubby...."

Then there was the time a woman offered me her phone number while Little Blue was shaking a box of hamburger helper in the grocery store.


The top 10 things I have learned as a stay-at-home dad (only a couple days a week).


Some background: Big Apple's company closed a few weeks ago. So, he watches Papple a couple days a week and job searches on the other days. These are his thoughts regarding his experience as a part-time, stay home dad.
blog it

0 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home