Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Debate Is On

Sure it's August, but we're already talking Halloween at the Pamphlet Palace. Little Blue has been on a Transformers kick, and Pink is planning on taking him to see the new Star Wars animated moving coming out.

Little Blue and I have discussed about getting some boxes together and turn him into a Transformer, but Pink feels I've corrupted my son and Star Wars should reign supreme.

Either way, the Dude picks. I tried and tried and tried to turn him into a little Yoda with bouncing ears when he was a wee tyke, but he didn't go for it. Spiderman won (considering he's seen maybe 2 cartoons of him and no movies, I find odd, but that's me. But, he is approaching Padawan size...

We'll see how it turns out. I just know I'll be disappointed since I can't turn myself into Kit Fisto.
clipped from blog.wired.com
Lotf_new_007
 blog it

0 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home