Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Rule of Two

No, not THAT rule.

I couldn't believe it. There were two of them. However, they were not...

  • Daughters
  • Cribs
  • Bouncers
  • Changing tables
  • Baby Monitors
No...there were two women, with ice cream, and they were mixing it with chocolate syrup. No, not just putting the syrup on and enjoying it, but literally using their spoons to mix it up. I don't think they realized they did it until I called them on it.

We had edh over Friday night to feed an addiction of pizza, trivia, and wii. I think Pink won trivia, I cooked the pizza, I won tennis, and I can't remember who won bowling, but it wasn't me.

Little Blue hung out with us until bed time, and we had to squeeze a feeding in after dinner and before trivia, and thankfully it was wet pitstops instead of dirty ones.

Good times, and proof I suck at trivia unless it's Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

1 highly regarded thoughts:

I'll commend Pink and edh on their vanilla mixing. I do the same thing. Yum.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home