Monday, June 9, 2008

Developing Sanity

Here's a good list of 25 things you can do to help keep a family a smooth operating machine, after reading them, I'd have to say the Pamphlet clan is well on task with most of them. Could use some more decluttering time and more clean up time, but what household doesn't? Ya know?
clipped from zenhabits.net

The main magic trick, however: making my family my top priority, and choosing only a small number of priorities in my life. If you have too many things you want to do, or need to do, your life will become complicated. But if you choose just a few things that are important to you, you can eliminate the rest, and simplify your life greatly.

What follows is a list that might seem complicated to some — 25 items! Trust me, I could easily double this list, but I don’t want to overwhelm you. Instead of trying to tackle everything on this list at once, choose a few things that appeal to you, and give them a try. Bookmark this page and come back to it from time to time to try out other ideas. Best yet, they might inspire new ideas of your own!

 blog it

1 highly regarded thoughts:

Great to see another stay at home Dad with a great sense of humor. Which is as you know, indispensable with staying at home, especially with three:) I am VERY impressed, you work in and outside the house.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home