Thursday, May 29, 2008

Snuggly Pancakes

It's cosmic law that my favorite food is pancakes. Simple, easy, and comes in a variety of flavors and toppings. I saw this cute skillet over at Baby Gadget and it wasn't a bad idea, definitely up a notch from the Micky Mouse pancakes.



Reminded my of one of my favorite pancake spots, Chris' Cakes. Aww crap, the restaurant they had in Leawood has gone out of business, but they're still opening for catering. Doesn't matter, they're pancakes rock (they'll even do turtle pancakes) and they're pretty wicked for chucking pancakes 50 plus feet across the room to those who don't mind a little trial and error.

Pancakes make a good first food on how to cook, I know it was one of my firsts. Granted, Little Blue is a couple years off yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't love them.

And a cutting tool, use a pizza cutter to cut pancakes, or any kind of soft bread for that matter. That's a tip straight from Jon and Kate Plus Eight.

Anyone else with pancake addictions? Or their own little magic they toss in besides chocolate chips or blueberries? Lemme know!

0 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home