Monday, April 28, 2008

I see a Future Assembly Line Coming

I never did this when I started making my own lunches when I was in school, but seeing how eventually I'm going to have to get at least 3 school lunches organized in the mornings, I'll have to keep this tip handy. Anything to help keeping stuff clean is a bonus to me.

Course, I started making my own lunch right around 2nd or 3rd grade. I'll probably have to get the dude involved.
clipped from www.parenthacks.com

Cookie sheets keep the countertop clean during bulk sandwich-making

Ahh – a flat clean surface big enough to lay all of the bread faces out, then spread the goop, and add the contents. The cookie sheet not only catches all of the crumbs, but also any wandering lettuce, etc. When finished, pick up the cookie sheet, and just wipe it off over the sink. Clean counter is ready to go.
 blog it

0 highly regarded thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home